Thursday 30 August 2007

That Woman Was In The Nip !!

Every so often at my office the head office IT people upload some sort of software to our PC’s in Glasgow and a few of us go in at the weekend to check the systems are working before the Monday. This involves sitting around for up to eight hours as the IT guys keep fannying around before we can do anything. There’s usually five or six of us. There’s me and the girls. Interesting conversations indeed. And double time for doing nothing.

One day we even brought a few bottles in as it was supposed to run into the Saturday night. Someone even located a key to a cabinet under a keyboard on another floor and raided that department’s drinks cabinet, then locked up again and returned the key. Good times.

One day, this girl brings in her holiday snaps and starts showing them round. They’re making the rounds with me passing them on and one of the women says to her;

“Can he see this one?”

Without knowing what it was but with my mind running amok, I say;

“Yes?”, almost pleading with my eyes. A short debate ensued and she shrugged her shoulders and I was passed the photo.

To see one of your female work colleagues naked in the shower, facing the camera, drinking a beer is a wonderful moment. One to be savoured.


If I close my eyes and concentrate, I can still see it.

No comments: