Monday 27 August 2007

Drug deal witnessed....exciting

Last Friday night I was at a works night out in The Auctioneers pub in Glasgow.

At one point around 5pm, I walked to the toilets downstairs. There was a line of four guys walking down to the bogs, and as I walked into the toilet the second guy casually handed a small white bag containing white powder to a man who had just walked out of a cubicle. He walked on to the wash basins and then just turned round and looked around nervously. The other guy just walked out. I went for a piss.

I have to admit I was impressed with the choreography of it. The guy appeared from the cubicle at just the right time when the other walked in. Not impressed with the taking of the drugs though. Who am I to say what he can and cannot do though?

I don't need drugs myself. I'm high on life. What a lot of shite.

No comments: