Thursday 30 August 2007

...My Name Is...My Name Is...My Name Is...

I was on the train going home at Queen Street this afternoon and I saw the weirdest thing. I caught it out of the corner of my and I had to crane my neck around and half rise from my seat to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me.

The girl was standing on the platform, wearing faded blue jeans, a pink zip up hoodie, and she was slightly overweight. Around her waist she had a distinctive belt.

The buckle was a large scrolling LCD display. It was like the thing you see inside the carriages... the next stop is Partick....the next stop is Partick.

Except this one was announcing her name.

...Rachael....Rachael....Rachael.....Rachael....Rachael....

...constant scrolling in bright red LCD dots across her belly.

Bloody hilarious.

If you can't picture this thing, visit www.scrollingbuckle.com

It's one of the tackiest things I've seen.

No comments: