Friday 25 July 2008

Tests and Testicles

I've had a little while away from blogging. I lost the drive to do it daily for a while as there was some other things hanging over me like potentially losing my job and going for hospital tests in my nether regions.

Anyway, after a period of some uncertainty at work, we are moving to another location so that's a load off.

On the other subject I've mentioned before about some tests I had done at the hospital. The one I had recently. I received a letter for a testicular ultrasound. I started reading up on it, to find out what was involved and what exactly would be done to me. It did sound very simple.

I had to let my boss know that I was going for a test. My new female boss. I mentioned I was going in for a scan and she told me to bring the letter in as proof, so I did. When I gave it to her the next day she asked casually "What type of scan is it?" I said "Umm, have a look at the letter." She did, and I think she wished she'd never asked. Her eyebrows lifted and she just said "Oh". No more was said about it.

At the hospital a couple of weeks ago, I was kept waiting for a while in the room while other people went in the be scanned. Every time a patient was taken into the room by the male nurse, a suited man in his late 50s would drift in a few minutes later, then come out after about 5 minutes and leave. I deduced very quickly this was the doctor who was just in there to do the scan and leave.

It was late on a Thursday afternoon and the clinic was running late. I was last to be taken and the nurse apologised for keeping me.

When he eventually took me in I shed my suit jacket and he advised me to lay back on the low cushioned bed. He said just to push my trousers and underwear down to my knees and he very courteously tore off a large section of the paper roll and draped it over me to protect my modesty while I whipped down my tweeds. When I was done I lay back and tried to relax.

He said the doctor would be in shortly. About 60 seconds later this female walked in wearing blue scrubs. "Hello, the doctor's busy at the moment, do you mind if I do the scan for you?"

Female, late 30s, long brown wavy hair, pristine hospital scrubs, sexy as hell, asking if she can do some work on my balls for a few minutes.

"No, that's fine" I said.

She sat down on a low swivel stool beside the scanner and explained she was going to apply some gel to my testicles to help the scan. Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard.

She lifted the torn paper sheet back and then picked up my cock in her right hand and very casually said "Can you hold this back please?". I looked down and there it was...looking no' bad. At that moment I thanked a higher being. I was not shrivelled to a point of non existence but I was looking quite 'full'. We did the handover of my penis and I held it against my belly. This is not weird at all.

"This may be cold" she said as she started smearing some gel over my balls. I'll remember this for some time.

Well, I can tell you - she worked those balls. It took about 15 minutes while this female played around with my testicles...while I held my cock in my left hand...while a male nurse watched. I wouldn't have been so uncomfortable with it all if the nurse was a 20 year old blonde. I spent the time staring at the ceiling. With no pillow it was a bit awkward to lift my head and watch what she was doing to me, much as I would have liked to.

So after the scan she said there was nothing to worry about. She gave me some information and I asked a few questions. Unfortunately the question and answer session was going on while I was trying to get dressed.

Getting dressed wasn't too easy as, if you recall my testicles were smeared with gel. It was my job to get the gel off. I don't think that's part of the service. So the nurse handed me a wad of tissues and I wiped, all the while standing up having a conversation with the doctor and trying to hang on to my trousers so they didn't fall completely around my ankles.

There was a slightly awkward moment when I was trying to talk to the doctor about the tubes in my testicles and I held my hand out for more tissues from the nurse and he grabbed the damp ones from my hand and put them in the bin thinking I was done. My balls were still wet and sticky and he goes to leave. "No no no, can I have some more" I said holding the waistband of my trousers so they didn't fall down and the hem of my shirt so it didn't fall against me and get gel all over it.

He gave me some more but it was very awkward to get everything off and it got to a point when I thought 'fuck it, I'll just leave it" and I gave up the fight for a gel-free scrotum.

My last moment of embarrassment happened as I went to leave. I thought I'd done quite well up til that point considering I'd had to hold my own cock for 15 minutes in front of two strangers and then clean my testicles...in front of two strangers. I picked up my messenger-style work bag and went to casually sling it over my shoulder as I was walking out, but it caught on the handle on the end of hospital bed and jerked me backwards. I felt a complete arse as I stood there trying to untangle it as they watched.

But it's not all bad. I've got to keep my job and my testicles. So that's a bonus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are ok. Been missing your posts - one of the funniest things on the web.

Lucky bastard getting touched up by a sexy doctor!