Saturday 26 July 2008

The Spar Shop In A Hula Skirt

Tonight as I walked to the Spar shop to buy a Euromillions ticket to get me out of this hole, I saw a rather startling sight.

In the queue to get money from the autoteller was a girl...woman, late teens I would say with blonde hair, a tight white strappy top (no bra - I mention purely for information so you get the whole picture...it was a bit cold), strappy white/straw effect high-heel sandals.....

..and a grass hula skirt.

She also had on a large necklace of fake flowers. Fuck know where she thinks she was going. She didn't look lost. Beside her on a low wall was a slightly drunk woman counting her money, legs splayed, low cut top...lower than it should be showing off her pink flowery bra to any bloke who wanted to look, and there was a few (inc. me), given the girl in the hula skirt at the autoteller.

I wish I'd had reason to stay. And watch.

No comments: