Thursday 8 November 2007

Burberry x 5

Now there's Burberry and there's fake Burberry.

I recall a few years ago, there was a rise in people wearing Burberry, but unfortunately for the Burberry company, it was mostly 'undesirables.'   Neds.

At the start of the week, I passed the job centre on Renfield Street and outside were 8 neds. In full uniform. Tracksuits a-plenty.

I haven't seen Burberry caps for some time but as I walked past I saw that 4 of these guys had the fake Burberry caps perched on the back of their heads. I stared at them as I walked past. Couldn't help it. When I passed them I saw another three neds coming towards me. All wearing tracksuits. One of them was holding his fake Burberry cap in his hand but doing something you don't see too often. He was busy stuffing it down the front of his tracksuit and into the front of his underwear. God knows why. Maybe his tracksuit pockets aren't big enough.

No comments: