Monday 12 November 2007

What's Small, Pink and Wrinkly?

On Argyle Street recently, I saw a vision in pink coming towards me.

Top to toe she was dressed in bright pink, not soft pastel pinks, but really strong colours.
On her head she had on a pink headband around her short dark brown ponytail. A pink t-shirt with a pink vest top stretched over it, large pink faux pearls hanging down low and bouncing left and right with some momentum.


For her pins, she had leggings of course, in pink. I can't rermember what she had on her feet as I was trying to take it all in and not stare too much on the way past. She saw me staring though and think she caught the expression on my face.

She was quite short and round as well, but what made it worse was she was about 60 years old. I heard other people making comments and turning round to laugh. What a shame, they shouldn't mock.

No comments: