Wednesday 2 April 2008

That Mouth Was Born To Give Blowjobs

Some years ago, I was out in the west end of Glasgow in a pub called The Brewery Tap. I think it's under a different name now. I was there with a few of my friends, one of their sisters who I grew up with, and another guy who my pal had met recently and was a bit older than the rest of us. We were all about nineteen and he was in his late thirties. He was a mature student.

The group was quite large and distributed around the bar.

At one point, the older guy leaned across to my pal, and nudged him. He nodded across the pub to some girl, and said the unforgettable line "Christ, look at that. That girl's mouth was born to give blowjobs, fuckin' amazing".

My pal, cool as anything, called out to the girl, waved her to come across to them and said "Lindsey, this Steven, Steven this is my younger sister". Lindsey was obvlivious to what he'd just said, and he was mortified. I don't know if he ever told her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello