Friday 29 August 2008

Honk If Your Horney

It was a Sunday morning back in April this year and I was driving along Maryhill Road on my way home. My journey had already been screwed up on the way out because of some bleedin' charity run where they have thousands of people running/jogging/strolling on the road where the cars are driving, rather than the pavement supplied. I'd already been on a big detour through Possil.

It had quietened down by midday but there were still a few stragglers around and people resting beside the road...on the pavement. Some were walking home or back to their cars.

I saw some teenage girls at a bus stop in running gear of sorts, t-shirts, shorts etc. I had a look as one might but it wasn't their thighs that caught my attention. No, it was the sign that one of them was holding up.

It was a painted t-shirt with the slogan hand-painted onto it...

"Honk if your horney"

I couldn't honk. I was too busy pissing myself laughing, crying to myself. "Fuckin hell, spelling and punctuation. Dumb bitches"


Disclaimer:- any punctuation or grammatical errors within any of my posts will be found by me ..... at some point in time. Sometimes the spellcheck doesn't work, or I'm a bit pissed.

No comments: