Saturday 17 January 2009

It's Not Cool But It Keeps The Rain Off

Tonight I have a simple story.

It is a story of a simple man.

I was in Morrisons supermarket earlier tonight, and a man was walking around with a rather oversized but heavy duty waterproof jacket on. Like it was pishing down outside. It wasn't.

The jacket seemed to have been washed recently.

The evidence was the two large yellow washing pegs clipped to the man's hood as he wandered around looking rather nonchalant....with two clothes pegs clipped to himself.


Um, check with your wife first?

Knob.

1 comment:

Whathehelle Fontenelle said...

Haa, you've made me laugh out loud in my office! COuld be something to do with the fact that I just hate guys in big yellow rain macs [my dad wears one - knob]. Could be that it's 7 PM on a friday night and I'm still in the office.